Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Best Ad platform for iPhone/iPad ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

edenCC

Established Member
Impact
12
Hi all - I'm running a iPhone forum for some months, there're about 150 uniq visitors per day.

I'm using GG Adsense on it, and noticed that the avg. PPC is around $0.03, this really a low conversation...

Anyone please give me some suggestion? Is there any alternative Ad platform I should have a try? thanks for any input :santa:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back