IT.COM

What is the best ftp program

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What is the best ftp out there

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Phat-Cat

Account Closed
Impact
I just gotta know what you all's opinon is, summed up into one

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does anyone remember Leech FTP?

•••
•••
SmartFTP - been using for a couple years. It sometimes gets a little weird when overwriting existing files - but other than that rare occurrence - no problems at all.

•••
Never ve found something better than FileZilla. Its one of the the best open source softwares ..

•••
I have always used LeapFTP with no problems, I also use xFTP both are great programs.

•••
Fillzilla wins

WOOOT FILE ZILLA I LOVE IT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOOT NESSS It dominates all the othe suggested ones

•••
It saddens me to see that wsftp_le wasn't added to the list in the poll.. So my vote is for wsftp_le.
I find wsftp_le very easy to use and cost effective. The transfering of files is a breeze and I my self won't use another program.

What is the best ftp out there
smart ftp
file zilla
cute ftp
who cares about ftp

•••
I have ws_ftp Pro and I really like it :D

•••
•••
I just use Dreamweavers built in FTP.

•••
I use FileZilla, it's free, easy to use and fast.

•••
Filezilla and smart FTP, I use them both kinda depending on which pc I'm using. They're both really good ftp application and offer just about anything you'ld expect from an FTP client.

•••
I used to be a big fan of CuteFTP and FlashFXP. But about a year ago, I started to use Filezilla as finding my keys for the two above softwares took longer than downloading and installing Filezilla. Free, fast, simple, and does the job. What else do you need?

•••
e39m5 said:
Honestly, Im an IE fan. Everyone makes fun of me, but I like being able to use my browser as an ftp. Less programs

e39m5

That's what I use. Seems to work just as well as anything else, only easier.

•••
There are a bunch of good ftp programs out there however I like the ftp service from Total Commander, that's what i use and it works great for me.

SW

•••
I've only used cuteftp and flashfxp. out of those 2 I would have to say flashfxp.

•••
For me .. none of them. I use Total Commander

•••
I use TurboFTP for a couple years (2+)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back