Dynadot

£ -- What is that?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

-db-

NamePros Inc.VIP Member
Impact
£

Is it Pounds? Or is it Euros? Something else?

I don't remember the symbol. :red:

Help please. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is this a trick question? :hehe:

$ - US Dollar

A$ - Australian Dollar

€ - Euro

£ - British Pound

¥ - Yen

:hearts:

•••
Ahh.. yes, it's the British Pound. Thank you, lovely lady.

I'm not very smart. :blink:

•••
Your welcome sir :wave:

•••
Z$ = Zimbabwe Dollars

Exchange rate: $1 USA = 999,545,578,124,963,554,452,448,999 1 Z$

•••
Is this a trolling topic? A simple search in Google or Wikipedia would have provided the answer in less than a minute, and yet you ask this on a forum waiting for someone to post a reply? :D

•••
Is this a trolling topic?
Says the guy who brought the thread back to life after it had been sitting quietly for days.

Anyway, I don't know what a "trolling" topic is, but if that means it's supposed to lure out a troll from hiding... I would say it may have just worked. :rolleyes:

For the record, when I cut-and-pasted "£" into Google I got ZERO results. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=£&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

And since this is a community full of friends, I sometimes post/ask things instead of going straight to other sources. I don't know why. Maybe because I enjoy the little bit of human interaction, or maybe because I'm bored. Whatever the case, I really don't feel the need to explain myself to you.

Have a nice weekend, Gerrit.

Last edited:
•••
Ehm, it wasn't intended in the way you think it was, not intended to insult or mock at you in any way. It was just a bit of banter pretty much like the person bringing in the Zimbabwe Dollar. Sorry if it came across in an insulting way, wasn't the intention at all.

PS: trolling = term used at some forums (not sure if it's widely used) when someone deliberately starts a topic that seems odd just to see the jokes and silly reactions from the others. In other words, trolling is like an internet version of a joke ...

Again, sorry if it came across insulting, wasn't the intention at all.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back