IT.COM

question What is Outbound / inbound?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is outbound, what is inbound?
Outbound is when you source for end users while inbound is when end users come directly

•••
So people here say, contacting potential endusers works, but waiting doesn't work? ......

In my experience contacting endusers never works, and even if they reply they are not serious.. waiting works but with a very low probability.

•••
So people here say, contacting potential endusers works, but waiting doesn't work? ......

In my experience contacting endusers never works, and even if they reply they are not serious.. waiting works but with a very low probability.

Both have their own advantage and disadvantage... it's upto an individual which mode they prefer...

•••

Unless you have premium names, waiting is not the way to go, finding end-users always leads to more sales. Just remember, if you are emailing potential buyers on the side, those inbound inquiries you are getting will still come in anyway, so you cant lose.

•••
Inbound is when you wait and no one contacts you about your domain names.
Outbound is when you contact people but they don't want your domain names.
:-D

(in case not obvious, just trying to be funny, perhaps not wise at 5:20 am :-/; couldn't sleep so got up to see if I have any inbound, which I don't)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back