A) <$10,000
B) $10k-25k
C) $25k-50k
D) $50k-100k
E) $100k-250k
F) >$250,000

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$100K

suggestion. sign up for AVVO.com it's a website where anyone can post a question that lawyers can answer pro bono.

might be smart to create an account using your domain name like

NYCLAWYERSDotcom.

Good luck!

•••
•••
@Avtar629 How much would ProbateAttorneyFortLauderdale.com be worth?

•••
This really belong in the appraisal section...

•••
•••
It is a really good domain, but as maxtorz pointed out there are several options.

When it comes to New York you have - NY, NYC, New York, New York City. Then you have lawyer and lawyers, attorney and attorneys. Then you have the individual types of lawyers as well as the fields. There are a lot of options.

It does have 5 figure potential, but in my experience it is one of the hardest fields to sell domains in.

BTW - The nycriminallawyers.com sale above was mine

Brad

Last edited:
•••
While it takes newbies a couple years to start understanding what constitutes a good domain, it seems that end users quite often never do. They prefer to operate on their reg fee domains than pay up for a good one. I have seen legal invoices in the $250-$400/hour range but I suspect in NYC the rates can go even higher. Selling domains to clueless end users is the most frustrating part of this industry. What you might want to consider is a lead gen model. EPIK has a lead gen solution though I have not used it. Inquire on the forum as to other options.

•••
It is a really good domain, but as maxtorz pointed out there are several options.

When it comes to New York you have - NY, NYC, New York, New York City. Then you have lawyer and lawyers, attorney and attorneys. Then you have the individual types of lawyers as well as the fields. There are a lot of options.

It does have 5 figure potential, but in my experience it is one of the hardest fields to sell domains in.

BTW - The nycriminallawyers.com sale above was mine

Brad
That's a decent sale :)
How are real estate domains to sell?

•••
@Avtar629 How much would ProbateAttorneyFortLauderdale.com be worth?

too long but exact match. low $xxxx just think would this domain beat any of the ones below?

ProbateAttorneyFlorida?
FloridaProbateAttorney?
Florida = FL

even ProbateAttorneyFL.com
FLProbateAttorney.com

And of course AttorneyFlorida.com and reverse.

Ask yourself how much would these sell for?

then answer your question.

•••
That's a decent sale :)
How are real estate domains to sell?

It is another field where most potential end users just don't get it. Some of the fields with the highest dollar leads understand domains the least.

Brad

•••
ProbateAttorneyFortLauderdale.com is a $100-$350 name that you sell doing outbound yourself...otherwise it's worth the reg fee the domainer paid for :))

•••
$10k+, a lot better than NYCriminallawyers.....which is longer and has double LLs, pertaining to two different words which makes it less appealing to me imho. Its also more general so it has a larger client pool. Also the whole NY,NYC,New York makes sense but when you begin to specialize by niche only the top 5 per niche will have all 5 figure+ potential if the niche is big enough. I think the OP will have much easier time trying to sell his domain than NYCriminallayers.com---->seems too specific and also in a more publicly oriented niche, whereas NYClawyers.com could be used for any niche of law, hence the larger pool of end users. Personally I see this selling in the low to mid 5 figure range. If owned it I wouldn't sell it for less than $25k with the notion that it doesn't matter what law the end users in my list of outbounds specializes in, I can get out a phone book and call every single law firm in New York with the funds to meet/negotiate my asking price and be sure to get at least some kind of interest. This is literally in the top 5 New York Lawyers names... don't sell yourself short.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back