NameSilo

analysis What is Elon Musk doing?!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
There is shortage of drinking water on our planet.
There is shortage of housing on our planet.
There is shortage of natural resourced on our planet.

He cuts forest, and uses natural resources to manufacture automobiles and spaceships.

I think this is very destructive.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
people should probably get a handle on accidently reproducing all of the time.

•••
The planets already shot. Let's all go out in a fossil fueled blaze of glory.

•••
There would be no shortage of houses if people are happy with living in villages and small towns. There millions of vacant houses in rural and small town areas of united states.

How do you think houses are going be built without cutting forest and using natural resources ?

About the manufacturing, do you think people will stop buying automobiles if tesla stopped manufacturing them? I don't think so. They will just buy from other companies.
People simply don't want to go back to the time when internet, automobiles, advanced healthcare and other modern technology didn't exist. I don't think a single person or a company can be blamed or expected to solve global issues. Not saying that they shouldn't do it. Everyone should do whatever they can to not destroy the planet. Modern problems need modern solutions. I think musk is well aware of that. For example, he did talk about putting money in carbon capture technology. Electric vehicles are not totally green but at least they help reduce urban air pollution.

In any case, there should be restrictions and strongly enforced sustainability policies on all companies to prevent any exploitation of natural resources.

Last edited:
•••
people should probably get a handle on accidently reproducing all of the time.

Most of the developed nation will need their people to reproduce even more to keep stable population. It only takes a few decades for population to shrink really fast if there is only 1 new person to replace 2.

•••
Last heard, Elon’s CEO of like 4 companies.

He’s trying to change the world.

What’s the point of this thread? Elon’s more open than anyone on Twitter, read his twitter, to know what he’s up to, at the exact moment.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Hes an eccentric CEO and like all of us - He isn't perfect

Helping replace gas cars to electric, habitat on Mars, upgraded satellites with StarLink, brain machine interface tech ...hes in there, I cheerlead him for trying. If you've got a problem with the way he does stuff, go ahead and do something about it. Otherwise, you're just moaning

Last edited:
•••
But how is this a Domain discussion thread xD ?
Unless it is Technology & Environment Discussion sub forum and I didn't notice it B-)

I believe that companies should avoid polluting the Earth and needlessly abuse its resources.
*But without doing some of the above, further progress in Science will not be achieved.

So it is not as simple as some people are led to believe.

•••
The below guy is hilarious.......he has done a few videos on Elon Musk concepts, also a lot of other videos which are pretty good.....

Last edited:
•••

He cuts forest, and uses natural resources to manufacture automobiles and spaceships.

A bit short-sighted! We drive cars, eat too much (US, UK and Germany are overweight), keep lights on all day, waste energy, etc. BUT at the same time complain about those who manufacture these products.

Reminds me of that delusional Greta demanding the world to switch over to green energy "tomorrow." Gotta keep it realistic and consider logistics and costs.

Last edited:
•••
It's just enough to discover Tinnitus therapy. By the way his girlfriend has T. Do it Elon...

•••
Ethay iggerbay estionquay isway, ywhay isn'tway erethay away awlay againstway artingfay inway onfinedcay acesspay?

•••
Lately he has been crying on youtube that AI is coming to destroy you then 2 weeks later Tesla bot release.

Last edited:
•••
Have you heard that three hundred Spartans fought three hundred thousand slaves of Daria?

•••

Maybe you are joking…..No he is actually helping the welfare of mankind and advancing the technology such as sustainable energy and electrical cars…..

•••
^This
The man sold his mansion to move to a tiny house.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back