question What is brandable ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Brandable

« Back to Domain Name Dictionary | Definition of Brandable

Brandable domain names are simple, catchy words or phrases that businesses use to build their online identity around. Most of the time they are made-up words like Zynga, Google, Flickr and Orkut.

Brandable domain names can also be made-up phrases like StumbleUpon, NetVibes, Linkedin and Netflix.

When purchasing a domain name, a person or organization will either buy a brandable domain name (as described above) or a keyword-rich domain name, such as BuyDomainNames.com. Search engines like Google value domain names that are keyword rich more than brandable domain names because they semantically understand what to expect on the website, but this may change in the future.

Source : http://www.domainsherpa.com/domain-name-dictionary/brandable/

Looking for short, memorable and rare domain names? You can find great deals on BrandDo, the leader in the market of domains names called "brandable".
Whether you’re looking to buy or sell, our comprehensive list of services helps you through each step of the process. Our experienced team will help you find a premium domain name for your business or product that will create lasting success for your brand. We have a wealth of memorable, catchy and unique names for you to choose from, so you can easily appeal to your brand’s target audience and attract new customers.

Source : https://www.branddo.com/

anti-blah-a-quick-guide-to-brandable-business-names-2-638.jpg

http://www.domainsherpa.com/domain-name-dictionary/brandable/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting - it looks as if estibot has increased its estimation of the value of my BuyAny.com name. I would have thought that Kuffy.com was worth more. :)

I'm still surprised by the names that some companies try to brand.

Last edited:
•••
How do I choose what kind of brandable domain is good to invest in?

•••
Who should we contact for brandable names?

•••
I think we should contact the potential buyer first and then buy the brandable name.

•••
IMG_5223.JPG
Just regged this.

Would you say it's brandable?

I'm working on a new Idea using the new 360 cameras that are available.

The wedding Industry is a Multi Billion $ Industry and 360 Virtual reality is perfect for weddings and those who cant attend or for those who just just can't fit everyone they would like into the church.

Who would like to sit next to the Queen at the next Royal Wedding :ROFL:

•••
It simply refers to a customized link which is the first part of a branded link. For instance, facebook .com is a link where facebook is the branded domain. It is a customized link which a company or person buys for their business or themselves for using all the shared links. These names are unique and simple for people to understand and businesses utilizes these for building online presence and identity. It can be a word which is made up like Google, Instagram, Flickr, etc. Also, one can use phrases which are made up like LinkedIn, Netflix, NetVibes, etc. For getting such names one contact companies like BrandDo, Brandbucket, GoDaddy, and more.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back