Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

pocomaster

Established Member
Impact
Please explain to me.
What is Bookmarking?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bookmarks are basically links to the websites that you need. Bookmarking is the process of collecting and storing such links. There are a lot of bookmark services that allow you to do so, but this practice is dying out as for me. It was a big thing in early 2000`s but not now.

•••
Bookmarking is an off-page technique in which we submit the new links on the social bookmarking site to increase the traffic on the site and to create the backlinks of the link and to generate the lead in the business and to promote the products, brand, services of the company.

•••
Like all of them explained , its just a basic off page activity in SEO to gain backlinks . You are just bookmarking or submitting your link on other high DA PA SB sites to gain backlinks . Well i don't prefer to use this technique cuz its no more useful .

•••
A Bookmark is a thin marking tool, commonly made of card, leather, or fabric, used to keep track of a reader's progress in a book and allow the reader to easily return to where the previous reading session ended.

•••
Social bookmarking or bookmarking is an off-page optimization activity that enables you to store your links on online bookmarking sites. Thus, every such bookmark acts as a backlink that helps improve the SEO of a website.

Last edited:
•••
SEO technique from 2011 that doesn't work nearly as well as it once did, if it at all.

•••
Social Bookmarking is one of the off-page SEO activities that has been carried out since the early days of SEO to acquire backlinks for websites. Social Bookmarking involves the submission of the webpage links to different link sharing websites.

•••
Basically, Social bookmarking is an off page technique which we use to increase traffic on our website in this you have to submit your website link , keywords and description of your website.

•••
Bookmarking is an off-page SEO activity which is used to increase organic traffic and improve your online presence on web. Submit links and descriptions of your website.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back