Watch

bretttina

Top Member
Impact
Hi all,

What extension is better .biz or .net?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends on the keyword(s) and purpose of use. .net has more general value though.

•••
.Net is much better then .biz

•••
No comparison, .net is much better than .biz. General rule of thumb is .com, .net, .org and then everything else.

•••
.NET by a wide margin.

Brad

•••
The reason i asked was I have a one word .net and i have a found a company that is only trading under .biz so what would be your thoughts about approaching this company, should i tell them that by buying my .net they will gain more exposure or what?? this will be my first ever contact about selling a domain and i have read through the thread about contacting potential buyers but like i say this is my first so any pointers please?

Thanks

•••
The reason i asked was I have a one word .net and i have a found a company that is only trading under .biz so what would be your thoughts about approaching this company, should i tell them that by buying my .net they will gain more exposure or what?? this will be my first ever contact about selling a domain and i have read through the thread about contacting potential buyers but like i say this is my first so any pointers please?

Thanks

You have to look into when that company was established, and if it was BEFORE you purchased the .net version of the domain, it could possibly be a trademark infringement.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back