Dynadot

What is best way to sell 5 domains portfolio in 2 weeks?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Somnath Muluk

Established Member
Impact
Last year, I had purchased some domains. I am new in this buy/sell domain business. I also don't know, these domains are good or not also. I have a 5 domains for sale. How should I move this process fast as domains are expiring in month and I don't know I should renew also or not.

My question it, how do I move these fast? What is the best way to sell bulk domains at once? I don't mind taking a hit if it'll save me some time. I know 5 domains is not a lot to even call bulk.

Here the list to help provide context, so I can get the best advice.

Any thoughts are real appreciated!

Please let me know if I'm not allowed to list names here - not trying to list to get around commissions in any way. These are not for sale yet here. I am checking afternic method since 1 week. No one is replying. Also I tried selling 2 domains for 20$ on Flippa, 1 got 5 views and expired auction and 2nd also didn't got any views. I am regretting why I entered this business.

P.S.
---------
LoveCalculator.org
WeeklyMen.com
FoolTest.com
NewsGoViral.com
HowToDoz.com

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • Bob gave a good piece of advice
  • You can also try going to a broker, because they have more resources

•••
  • Bob gave a good piece of advice
  • You can also try going to a broker, because they have more resources

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back