IT.COM

discuss What if?...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all -

I thought we could discuss how the world could progress if we made changes. For example, “what if” we banned plastic entirely?

What if we all ate plant based food?
What if registrars weren’t cheating thieves?

The list is infinite!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What if we get sales everyday 😂

•••
What if we can buy real low and sell real high..all the time.

•••
What if we can buy real low and sell real high..all the time.
Rarely happens because domains are moving mainstream. You have investors like us that know the game, or people that buy to build brands.

In either case the result equals an expensive purchase for whom ever wants the domain next.

•••
What if the amount of participants investing in domain names grew exponentially?

•••
What if my auntie had balls, would she become my uncle ? :xf.rolleyes:

•••
•••
what if you could remember, before you were born
what thoughts did you think
in that realm of liquidity

did you think about coming out to the world
did you even know that another world existed

what if there was no other world
and you just floated around in a womb

what if -

imo...

•••
what if you could remember, before you were born
what thoughts did you think
in that realm of liquidity

did you think about coming out to the world
did you even know that another world existed

what if there was no other world
and you just floated around in a womb

what if -

imo...
Great thought and I’ve thought of this. I’m 42 years young. 43 years ago I didn’t exist. When I die, will the cycle of life bring me back?

•••
•••
What if the concept of money, was never invented?

The concept of enterprise would have never happened in it's totality?, Enterprise that we see today and the enterprise that has carried is into being advanced beings, with ability to make great advancements in Science,etc Would we still be in the stone age?

With no money or the need for money, would that make human beings better people?, as there would be no need to lie,cheat and do despicable things in the name of money and wealth.

Perhaps, it would have led to an Utopian World where people were independently self sufficient and there were no barriers to resources?

•••
I am sorry to say, but:

- plastic will never be gone;
- Earth already had some global warming periods in the past, followed by an ice age;
- Earth will go BOOOOM in some billion of years when the Sun will explode;
- so on...

It is just the way of Earth protecting itself, goes to global warming, ice age, and again from scratch. The question is if we will survive, depending on the technology breakthroughs.

•••
What if we new back then, what we know today.

I would be a billionaire 😎

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back