Watch
Impact
A couple of my lastest .HOST domains are

• HeadShop
  • Hydroponics
Cheers
Corey

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
703\host
302\host
700\host

Last edited:
•••
•••
I own the following and is accepting offers for:
JIM HOST and MICHEL HOST
both exact match names of famous personalities.
The domain being the name and the extension being the surname.
Luckily both are registry non premiums and normal renewal fees apply.

•••
FREEEmail.Host

57123_748a8cfbb6edd9089b7e1a818c025b8e.png

•••
That is a Nice Domain, but goodness do they want some serious cash for that. There's Millions of FREE E-Mail sevices and I do not think that anyone is going to be able to really make that into a service, the only way for that is an Investment and/or for a large corporation to buy that in order to redirect to an already estblished service (e.g. Gmail, Outloook/Hotmail, R.I.P Yahoo)

•••
•••
Why .HOST ?

There are an estimated 32 million different web hosts to choose from on the Web, which means customers have a saturation of options when finding the perfect host, so web hosting companies struggle to outpace their competition.

.HOST is a market-specific TLD for hosting platforms and services, and this TLD provides a recognizable, marketable, and relevant domain namespace. With a .HOST domain name, hosting companies are more visible to their target demographic.

Abu-Dhabi.host

Apu.host

Chen.host

Fuwu.host

Lee.host

Lei.host

Lian.host

Meiti.host

Mingyu.host

Qihoo.host

Rightsite.host

Tony.host

win7.host

Wfoe.host

Zai.host

Zhou.host

Zhuban.host

阿普 āpǔ ( App )

Baidu : 百度为您找到相关结果约18,500,000个

Bing : about 10,500,000 results

Google : about 38.400.000 results

Host

Baidu : 百度为您找到相关结果约72,000,000个

Bing : about 62,400,000 results

Google : about 880.000.000 results

https://namestat.org/host

HOST1.jpg

•••
•••
I registered mad.host almost a year ago, implying crazy (low) prices for hosting, but not sure if I should hang on to it or not.

•••
I registered mad.host almost a year ago, implying crazy (low) prices for hosting, but not sure if I should hang on to it or not.
Mad.Host sounds good
How much is renew ?

•••
•••
Gigs.Host
Storing.Host
747.Host

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back