IT.COM

question What have you hand reg in 2016?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I did a quick recap of what I've got so far and I've noticed that:

1. I didn't reg as many .coms as I use to (or as I will like).
2. I picked up some names in other languages (de, fr, es, nl).
3. My second tld by no. of domains was .info
4. My second tld by money spent was .group

For me reg domains has become very risky, I'm not able to find good ones since english dot com space is crowded and competition is fierce and so I have to reg names in tlds that I didn't have any notable sales (nor did I break-even) or in languages I don't speak (is hard to contact people).

What do you register these days?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
50 + .coms , around 500 xyz and yesterday 100 .us domains ... and counting

This year is going good to me :)

i registered a couple of .us domains this year too

•••
Yup, hand regging mainly good for projects.

The problem i find is i you can think of a domain name eg for a project / concept etc and then think of another domain concept etc and before you know it you have too many concepts domains and not enough time etc

•••
for some months now i do 100% hand reg nd it has been profitable. so i am sticking to hand reg now. let me see how much i can make per month. so far i may clock $400+ profit for this month. so many gem you can find in drop domains daily, it is a bit time consuming to find/ research but once you have master the game it become so easy.
i stick to .com only

Last edited:
•••
•••
Plenty of .com's - some which have dropped and some are first time registered.

Too many to mention but I really like deviceless/com and unrealable/com, in time I expect serious demand for these two.

•••
I believe I hand regged one .com this year and one .com last year. It is difficult to find good .com's worth registering. Yet that is where most sales occur. So if your acquisition budget is small you are better off focusing on aged expiring .com's rather than wasting hundreds of dollars on new tlds that are only going to burn a hole in your pocket.

Note I still have lots of non .com domains. But every year the number declines because I see more and more evidence .net and .info and .tv just are not worth the renewals.

•••
Probably 300 .COMs (of which I probably renew 80%-90%) and a hundred or so new G's (of which I probably renew 5%).

•••
Yup! :)

The problem i find is i you can think of a domain name eg for a project / concept etc and then think of another domain concept etc and before you know it you have too many concepts domains and not enough time etc

•••
•••
These are the names I registered in the last few months.

ApplePieAlaMode.com
Teung.com
BluePistol.com
YouShouldBeOnTV.com
ScanGlass.com
aawwc.com
CloudAttorney.com
gotdotcom.com
marbleleggings.com
TheThermal.com
MediaWP.com
MasonGifts.com
SuperPresents.com
7xMedia.com

•••
PaymentShelter.Com
Ryvoc.Com
Historic.Property
Beautiful.Estate
BackupMoney.Com
Babe.Chat
Trade.Clothing
CuteCondoms.Com
LondonWinter.Com
TechGrandpa.Com
VrInspect.Com
AnimalAccommodation.Com

Happy with most of them. None of them were premium registrations.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back