NameSilo

discuss What have you bought with money from domaining?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Thought this might be kind of fun.

What have you bought with money you have made from selling a domain or domains?

Post a picture of what you've bought!

I will start

2uyklyd.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
domain renewals and domaining expenses
landscaping
paid off bills and debt
electric fireplace
Christmas presents
travel
probably lots of other things!

•••
•••
•••
@deez007 Just one, toptoptoptoptoptoptoptop screw it you get the joke

Last edited:
•••
I always take profits from names and buy more names. there are just too many good names I still dont own.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Nothing so far. I am a new member so waiting for the better things. :)

•••
I bought myself a gold outfit, and a gold house to go with it... having trouble finding gold shoes? anyone know where I can find some? heard they're kind of heavy...

maxresdefault.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
I got a shed. Then I empty all the crap from the little room off the kitchen. Now I have an office where I work as the owner of KingdomDesign.com :)

I also bought domains and re-newels.

•••
I haven't made tons of $$$, But with what I've earned I was able to buy my mother peace of mind. I was also rewarded with being exposed to interesting subjects and widen my knowledge, which is pretty much priceless, right?

•••
Just reserved a room on a cruise to the Caribbean with the earnings from my last sale :) Treated myself and going to see the Mayan ruins for my birthday this year

•••
•••
I have bought a few Apple computers, a few watches (nothing really fancy), fitness supplements, gasoline and lots of good (more healthy than gourmet) food.

Last edited:
•••
More domains, More websites, More logos.

•••
bought my first laptop with domain money. started my rabbit nd quail farming with domain money, etc. domain biz runs in my blood.

•••
•••
•••
•••
What have you bought with money from domaining?

Everything that I own has been purchased with money from selling or parking domain names. I don't park anymore but I'll sell domains forever.

•••
•••
use it for my startup project

•••
I buy more domains to sell with the money made from selling domains I bought to sell.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back