IT.COM

advice What Happens When...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DeliDomains

OswinEstablished Member
Impact
What happen when you have a buyer with a high offer and Google search cache shows results with a outdated price or the price we have previously mentioned on sales platforms.

We can update the price across the sales platform but what about google? It takes time to clear the cache thru search console, but it also depends on who is the owner of the content.

How to you manage this situation.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are too many archive sites, so I don't think you can ever get rid of the old records.
I think you have to explain that various circumstances have changed, and this is the current price. Hopefully the buyer will accept this if he has queried the price based on historic records.

Prices change, In 2010, Bitcoin was 8 cents, it's a bit more now. :)

•••
There are too many archive sites, so I don't think you can ever get rid of the old records.
I think you have to explain that various circumstances have changed, and this is the current price. Hopefully the buyer will accept this if he has queried the price based on historic records.

Prices change, In 2010, Bitcoin was 8 cents, it's a bit more now. :)

Yes, this is a obvious explanation for a person who understands domains and the value of it. But for someone who does not, thinks you are taking him for a ride.

Changing buy now prices often leads into this ugly situation I feel.

•••
So you have two choices - sell at the old price, or find a new buyer. :)

•••
if the buyer made a high offer,
then obviously they didn't google for previous pricing or they would have offered that amount or lower

but in the event one does question a lower posted price,
you can state that "based on the following statistics/data, etc", we have increased the asking price.

imo....

•••
Back