Domain Empire

What funding options for GoDaddy!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey guys is ther a way to fund go daddy with paypal. My credit card charges a high fee for over seas transactions!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you could paypal someone money and get them to buy it... ;)

•••
godaddy does NOT accept paypal. I have asked a million times and i dont think they plan to from the responses I recieved.

•••
I know :(, it bloody annoying i will be charged $4 each time i fund :(

•••
Use namecheap/registerfly instead.

•••
RegisterFly they accept paypal

•••
g0ldy, as I see it, you've got yourself 3 options:

1. Send somebody a Paypal payment, and get them to purchase a domain at GoDaddy on their Credit Card. They can then transfer it to your account. I'm sure there are loads of people here on NamePros that will glady do this for you. I, being one of them. (But don't come to me, the current rate for $ > £ is REALLY low. :laugh: )

2. Find yourself another registar. Both NameCheap and RegisterFly accept Paypal.

3. Get a new Credit Card! Would this effect the extra fees cost!?

•••
Goldy, did you try obtaining a debit card from Paypal themselves? I have one and it is working fine!

•••
Can i get one if im not in the US?

•••
yep how does one get a debit card from paypal? i can't find that info on their site

•••
Let me try to find it, and post the url here!

•••
•••

The PayPal ATM/Debit Card is available to users who:

2. Have a U.S. PayPal account

5. Have upgraded to a Premier or Business account

g0ldy, I take it you don't have U.S. Paypal Account!?

I see you also need a Premier or Business account... This might be a problem for some people! The Personal account seems to be a favourite!

•••
•••
http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...oc=1118&unique_id=490&source_page=_home&flow=

This is the link for the requirements for a Paypal debit card.

How do I get the PayPal ATM/Debit Card?

The PayPal ATM/Debit Card is available to users who:

1. Have been a PayPal member for at least 60 days
2. Have a U.S. PayPal account
3. Register a credit card where the monthly statement is sent to a physical street address (not a P.O. Box)
4. Are Verified (have added and confirmed a bank account)
5. Have upgraded to a Premier or Business account
6. Are an active PayPal member in good standing, as determined by our Account Review Department

If you meet the above requirements, Log in to your account and click the ATM/Debit Card link in the footer of any PayPal page to request your card.

After you have submitted your card request, it will be processed by our Account Review department. You should receive your card in 2 - 4 weeks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back