IT.COM

What domains are your currently investing in?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ruzeen

Top Member
Impact
I'm investing in LLLL, hand reg'd brandables and 1/ 2 word domains. .COM only
Would like to know how you guys are playing the game ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Fog apparently is the new Cloud and before you know it someone will say Mist is the new fog. :lookaround:

Over a Billion dollars is being spent on Fog Computing Technology!

I doubt that much money would be thrown into something worthless. Also, Fog will not completely replace Cloud technology but will complement it for a crude layman's way of putting it.

•••
keyword+keyword.com
Single word .info/.net/.org

•••
Brandables (mostly two word)
LLNN.com

•••
•••
LiFi, Li-Fi, Light Fidelity technology. Internet of light. Uses LED lights to communicate data. 100x faster than WiFi. Apple iPhone 7 will have it. Major push to consumer market later this year. I'm invested heavily in LiFi domain names. It's my golden opportunity to strike it rich! :$::$::$:

•••
LiFi, Li-Fi, Light Fidelity technology. Internet of light. Uses LED lights to communicate data. 100x faster than WiFi. Apple iPhone 7 will have it. Major push to consumer market later this year. I'm invested heavily in LiFi domain names. It's my golden opportunity to strike it rich! :$::$::$:

I did some research about a year+ ago on that tech but something put me off to not register them... I wonder now what that was.
Anyway, wish you luck with those. Hope we hear some great sales :)

•••
Biometric Technology and Software
NFC Technology
Geographic Locations.
Corporate Health
Fraud Detection Software
Drone Technology
Mesothelioma domains
Corporate Fraud
Brandable Social Media names
VR= Virtual Reality and it's cousin AR= Augmented Reality
Chinese Numerics Pinyin and Acronym and abbreviations
Anything related to Power,Energy,Batteries,Lithium, Solar, and other Eco related domains.
Hoverboards

•••
2 word generic eCommerce type
domain hacks
idn.idn
gold domains
single word that matches new gTLD extensions

IDN.IDN? same here but WHY? been getting alot of discouraging news all over the domaining world that IDN.IDN is worthless at least to Chinese markets. do you agree? I was going to ask you in the thread but decided to write. Why ruin it for both of us right? so what do you think? I feel like I got suckered into buying IDN.IDN by guys like Simon Cousins of Allegravita.com here's his Video on DomainSherpa.com:

http://www.domainsherpa.com/simon-cousins-tldregistry-interview/

Plus posts like this.

ditto

•••
I did some research about a year+ ago on that tech but something put me off to not register them... I wonder now what that was.
Anyway, wish you luck with those. Hope we hear some great sales :)

Me too. I bet it was because there was still some debate on it's effectiveness vs wifi. it was never meant to replace wifi but compliment it. Also it's somewhat more secure since Light cannot travel thru even thin walls as I think sometimes wifi does. although what if an office has windows? couldn't a hacker just sit outside an office building and connect to the offices "light" wireless connection as the light travels outside through the window? lol

What do you think?

•••
IDN.IDN? same here but WHY? been getting alot of discouraging news all over the domaining world that IDN.IDN is worthless at least to Chinese markets. do you agree? I was going to ask you in the thread but decided to write. Why ruin it for both of us right? so what do you think? I feel like I got suckered into buying IDN.IDN by guys like Simon Cousins of Allegravita.com here's his Video on DomainSherpa.com:

Plus posts like this.

ditto
haha damn Namepros it saved my post and added it here! hehe oh wells!

•••
Over a Billion dollars is being spent on Fog Computing Technology!

I doubt that much money would be thrown into something worthless. Also, Fog will not completely replace Cloud technology but will complement it for a crude layman's way of putting it.

My mother always told me I was living my life in a FOG. I can't wait to show her it was not all for nothing! lol

•••
•••

Plus posts like this.

ditto

forgot to add this to this post.
http://onlinedomain.com/2014/12/22/...n-name-sales-in-2014-baltic-cruises-eat-club/

•••
I believe in Words, so for me it is brandables & two words Dot Coms only.

•••
Me too. I bet it was because there was still some debate on it's effectiveness vs wifi. it was never meant to replace wifi but compliment it. Also it's somewhat more secure since Light cannot travel thru even thin walls as I think sometimes wifi does. although what if an office has windows? couldn't a hacker just sit outside an office building and connect to the offices "light" wireless connection as the light travels outside through the window? lol

What do you think?

Pull the shade... he-he! More seriously, banks will definitely use this tech because it would be line-of-sight. WiFi is insecure because the signal can go through walls and be easily hacked.

•••

What do you think?

regarding the security issue,
if the tech proves to be cost efficient and helps in production, I believe they will find ways to install security measurements.

..still don't remember why I gave up on that tech. I remember I did research back then on 'light' techs in general (that's when I regged LidarLight /com) and -for some reason- I thought lifi would be a bad investment, that's all.

•••
Only one word generic dot coms no longer than 5 characters. Nothing else.

Sorry, I was daydreaming!

•••
2-3 word .com
1 word or meaningful .org

•••
I was just going to comment that I'm in lifi, when I saw
I was just going to comment that I'm in lifi, when I saw you mentioned it too. Happy to see others in this niche too. I also investing in OLED names, it's going to have a second, larger trend wave imho.

•••
Pull the shade... he-he! More seriously, banks will definitely use this tech because it would be line-of-sight. WiFi is insecure because the signal can go through walls and be easily hacked.

There you go! I remember reading that too! Thanks!

•••
LLL.in, NNNN.in, keywords.in

•••
regarding the security issue,
if the tech proves to be cost efficient and helps in production, I believe they will find ways to install security measurements.

..still don't remember why I gave up on that tech. I remember I did research back then on 'light' techs in general (that's when I regged LidarLight /com) and -for some reason- I thought lifi would be a bad investment, that's all.

well I didn't even know about this tech back then but read about it recently and seems to be alot of chatter about it.
which explains why alot of LiFi related domains the "low hanging" fruit was all taken already since 2009

•••
well I didn't even know about this tech back then but read about it recently and seems to be alot of chatter about it.
which explains why alot of LiFi related domains the "low hanging" fruit was all taken already since 2009
2009? lol .. maybe that's why I didn't buy anything :)
I prefer to buy future tech names closer to the 'basic' name. ie. lifi & really really related keyword. If nothing exists then I move on.

•••
My reading suggests it generally takes about 30 years to go from lab discoveries to marketable products. I have no idea where LiFi is in that process but the renewals might start to bite :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back