Dynadot

showcase What domain names have you submitted for NamesCon 2020 ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What domain names have you submitted for NamesCon 2020 ?

• 1st

None

votes
    76.9%
  • 2nd

I go for it

votes
    15.4%
  • 3rd

Other

votes
    7.7%

• 26 votes
  • Ended 3 years ago
  • Final results

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow! Either I'm completely out of touch, or you are completely out of touch, but to me those prices seem insanely high.

Not meant as an insult! Just seriously stunned. Perhaps those prices are completely fair and I'm completely out of it and should be charging more for my names

Having said that... I was going to see if I could submit names today, but maybe I should revamp my prices.... most of the names I planned on submitting are better than that list...but my Reserve prices are between $0 and $5k

Anybody else think the prices associated with those names are ridiculously high?

Maybe I'm just out of touch? The majority of the names that I considered submitting to namescon had reserves of $0 to $5,000 and were a much higher quality than those ones in my opinion.

Having said that, maybe I'm just pricing way too low?

So, I'm asking the forum what the consensus is? Are the names in that list priced sharp.... or way too high?

Cheers

I think those prices are high for some names....and okay for some names...

Not an insult...but I see you didn't read the all posts by the OP...and you jumping to comment on pricing...

These names are not belong to @Michael Ehrhardt and wrongly addressed in this email...that's the point there.

Read.

Thanks,
Ravi

•••
I think those prices are high for some names....and okay for some names...

Not an insult...but I see you didn't read the all posts by the OP...and you jumping to comment on pricing...

These names are not belong to @Michael Ehrhardt and wrongly addressed in this email...that's the point there.

Read.

Thanks,
Ravi

Ummmm ya.... I read the entire thread and all posts completely before posting and am well aware that it was an errant email mistakingly sent to Michael.

My point being that the names and prices associated with those names within the body of the email seemed awfully high for the crap names that they are.

But....in my hurrry and without proof reading I see I wrongly used the word "you" which makes it look as if I'm referring to Michael....I should have worded it differently so that it more obviously referred to the actual owner of the names

Good catch Ravi

But I DID read all posts in their entirety prior to posting....So while I will thank you for pointing out my gramatical error... I'll also say to you please NEVER assume anything and DO NOT accuse others of doing things withhout seeking out all facts first.

Don't apprecuate your snarky attitude and false accusations.

Think.

Thanks,
Saucey

Last edited:
•••
Ummmm ya.... I read the entire thread and all posts completelt before posting and am well aware that it was an errant email.
From your post above I also had the impression you did not read the thread carefully. Otherwise why would you address Michael directly with this:
or you are completely out of touch
Again, if you knew the names were of an unrelated person, would this be necessary at all:
Not meant as an insult!

but not sure how you could read my post and think otherwise.
Yes, given the parts quoted above, I am not sure how anyone could read your post and think otherwise.

Not an insult either. Your response was confusing.

•••
From your post above I also had the impression you did not read the thread carefully. Otherwise why would you address Michael directly with this:

Again, if you knew the names were of an unrelated person, would this be necessary at all:

Yes, given the parts quoted above, I am not sure how anyone could read your post and think otherwise.

Not an insult either. Your response was confusing.

Thanks

** was still editing post when you responded... usually end up editing at least once after I read my posts.. 😁**

Anyways, to get back on track.

All I cared about was the names and prices in that email... not who owned them.

I thought they were awfully high.

Last edited:
•••
Don't apprecuate your snarky attitude and false accusations

I didn't...I said what I took from your post...

So like you said it was your hurry...I was not in hurry neither falsely accused of anything...all I said related to what you posted.

And the attitude part is well projected in your post...use of words...

Thanks,
Ravi

Last edited:
•••
I didn't...I said what I took from your post...

So like you said it was your hurry...I was not in hurry neither falsely accused of anything...all I said related to what you posted.

And the attitude part is well projected in your post...use of words...

Thanks,
Ravi

What names do you think are priced okay?

•••
99centstores big use for thrift stores/garage sales/fba/dropshipping store
Campus bookstores huge demand for used and new college books... continued raising prices..
Loansexpress brandable...easy to understand and great meaning for intended purpose...both words make great sense together.

Just my opinions.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back