Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What do you think?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

Tomi-gwc

Established Member
Impact
4
whatsgoingon1dl4.jpg


Any comments?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Depicts our world... money hungry powerful people.
 
0
•••
Nice.... Did u draw it yourself?
 
0
•••
Thanks for the comments :)

You can read a little about it and how it was made here:
http://ubie.net/?p=5

Thanks
Tomi
 
0
•••
It's good... I don't like that I have to read some of the Text upside down, but it has a good message, and I like it...
-Coolprogram
 
0
•••
Looking nice :)
 
0
•••
Nice i like it
 
0
•••
That is sweet..you definitely have talent.
 
0
•••
Really good! I love raw design styles like this. I checked out your other stuff - really like Tower, and Time For Vendetta as well. You've got great talent!
 
0
•••
I like the Airplane Graphic :) Really nice
 
0
•••
Nice idea and actually picture, you have a talent, but this pic is hard for visual perceprion
 
0
•••
its really nice dude. how did you do it, i mean is it a hand made?
 
0
•••
It's unique how you merged raw illustration with computer generated graphics. Or are my eyes deceiving me? Did you draw this yourself? I like the message, it looks like something I'd see out of the editorial section of a paper. It's really, really good. Hope you answer our questions soon! We're all curious. :)
 
0
•••
whhhaatttt! you drew that yourself? its amazing!
 
0
•••
Nice... Where to draw?
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back