NameSilo

What do you think?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

hbalagh

VIP Member
Impact
6
what do you think of this

banner.jpg
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
its not bad!, but could be better
 
0
•••
It’s nice, but I agree with steadler, a few slight changes could make this look even better! The colour contrast works well between the black and purple, as does the font variation. What I would do however is put a space between "Experience" and "Pregnancy", and change the blue font in the slogan for a thin black instead.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
thanks for your tips Cosy
 
0
•••
No problem, let us know how you get on :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
my biggest thing i will change is the slogan as i was unsure with that from the beginning
 
0
•••
hbalagh said:
what do you think of this

banner.jpg
What do I think of? Lol, I don't see anything.
 
0
•••
what are you talking about
 
0
•••
What do you think of this

I don't see anything, this is the Graphic forum etc...yet I see now graphic, link to one, or anything in your original post. :-/
 
0
•••
funny cause i see one and the 2 others saw it
 
0
•••
One sec..let me try something :)

hmm..still don't see it =/ I've tried Mozilla, IE, FF, heh..
 
0
•••
probably b/c the server is not resolving for you, so it doesnt load...
 
0
•••
i do not see it either
 
0
•••
quite simple to me
just a simple font and 2 different colors?
 
0
•••
but who says everyhing has to be so complex... have you ever looked at logos of huge companies... how simple they are as to be just one or two colors :)
 
0
•••
I like the elegance of it, that fits the subject and I agree, not everything has to be complicated. Simplicity is something that is commonly overlooked in art/logos, but a breath of fresh air when it's seen. I agree on Cosy's remarks, but think it's well designed other than the minor changes that were laid out.
 
0
•••
thank you :)
 
0
•••
I like the font for the for the word pregnancy, but I don't like how it touches the first word. good start
 
0
•••
Why not change experience's coulor and font!
 
0
•••
one word to describe you creative mind.... excellent
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back