IT.COM

domain GoHAWT.com, CopyCoy.com, TravelCoy.com, KidsTarget.com. Gold in my hands?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehugbo

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hey y'all, I'm kinda new to domain flipping business and yet to register my first sale.
KidsTarget.com which I thought was a good name has been proven to be a bad choice because of the 'Target' trademark which makes the domain name ineligible for commercial use. However, I still believe some creativity can make the domain name useful in a way.

Yesterday I added GoHAWT.com, CopyCoy.com and TravelCoy.com to my portfolio.
HAWT means Have A Wonderful Time. HAWT is also a slang and an informal spelling of the word HOT. According to Wikipedia, HAWT may refer to:
- Health And Welfare Trust
- Horizontal-Axis Wind Turbine
- A slang for physical attractiveness or sexual arousal (because it sounds like the English word hot)

I really think GoHAWT is a good brandable name. Do you think so too?

COY is an acronym for Company. It's a dictionary word and has some other meanings. COY as an acronym for company is the reason I registered TravelCoy.com and CopyCoy.com. Estibot value of TravelCompany.com is $28,000. CopyCoy.com sounds good when pronounced and also memorable. Can be easily branded by a Printing company, could be used for copy editing and copy writing services, or a company into sales or manufacturing of photocopying machines and printers. I don't think the possible uses of CopyCoy.com is limited to the few I just mentioned, lots of possibilities with this one.

I'd still like to know what y'all think about them too. I really appreciate your appraisal, advice, criticism and suggestions on these names. Thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello mates,
I'm new here on NP and also new to the whole domain flipping business. I recently registered KidsTarget.com which I think is a good brandable name. But then, I'll like to know what y'all think about it too. I'd really appreciate your advice and suggestions on what I can do with the domain. Thank you
Welcome 2NP

•••
•••
•••
if you want to set up a site where people shoot at kids... GREAT NAME. if you want a site to sell stuff tp kids... TARGET might not like that.

•••
True that....
Target is a bit larger than you are.
Sell kids stuff?
Meet Target in court.
I would grace delete if possible.
And then know that maybe that was why you could have regged it?

•••
Delete it, anything for retail ecommerce sales is not possible.

•••
Thank you all for your opinion. I'm sad and happy at the same time because I've learned from this experience. I never thought about having issues with Target not until earlier today a member here first mentioned it to me. I can't delete the domain, I'll just keep it and hope it sells for at least $15. I have better names to register

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back