NameSilo

What do you care about most?

Labeled as discuss in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion, started by DuDD, Jun 10, 2021 at 2:44 AM

Replies:
Views:

1. DuDD

DuDD Established Member

• We in the domain name transaction process, what are you most concerned about?
      transaction price ? transaction safety?or the cycle of selling a domain name?

• As for me, my biggest concern is how much I get paid.
      • Hahaha, so realistic
      • How about you? What do you care about most? Or what's your biggest worry

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. satsdifference.com

satsdifference.com Love God Love Life

GoDaddy --> Afternic --> $25000 listings (or best offer negotiated by them)

I tend to underprice upon request

3. DuDD

DuDD Established Member

• We all want to get the most out of it

4. satsdifference.com

satsdifference.com Love God Love Life

Had a sale this way last month much more negotiated by Afternic than I could've thought to ask for this brandable that didn't feel like I was gonna even renew ..

(Lesson: just work on listing them all hehe)

5. The Durfer

The Durfer Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

my whole concern is that its rental, what if something happens in the future, where someone or some government just swipes them all up and we are left high and dry, what then? Its concerning. Still i like it as a hobby. :)

In America, we are protected as property owners, but alot of places in the world do not have this protection and the more the worldwide web influences everything the more we are losing our country rights and privileges. If there was someway to have official ownership of the property like real estate has, the better. imo. :)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021 at 5:16 PM
  6. jhm

jhm Glazed

May sound very plain of me to say, but I don't have much worry

Transaction safety: We're doing it through a trusted place, or nowhere at all - Its that simple

The cycle of selling is probably the part that is different from person to person. If you own thousands of domains, its a different ballgame compared to someone who has under 50. Less headache if you own a small amount of high quality, than thousands of "lesser quality" ...myself, I own a handful of "reasonable quality"

Regarding money ...your price will either be met, or you're going to compromise ...that depends on your level of satisfaction

Things don't need unnecessary worry ...roll with it

7. noneisnone

noneisnone 444 VIP Gold Account

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice