Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain What.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

javawzl

New Member
Impact
0
Debating whether to develop something around What.com or just sell it off - thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
philfischer said:
If you can get 10K for that name. Take it. But what do I know.
Someone's been reg'ing past their bed time. :o
 
0
•••
philfischer said:
The reason is simple, its over developed right now. The real target is marketing and SEO to build a site up. Too many people making money with stupid domain names that are successful because the sites are successful ie. ebay, utube, etc.,...

Domains are not that important. I know. I own about 800 of the gems I grabbed in the early 90;s when I started the first design firm on the planet. Problem is, I sell them for pennies compared to what I could have and SHOULD have sold them back in the late 90's.

If you can get 10K for that name. Take it. But what do I know.

Phil
PM me with some of those early 90's gems you have for sale at $10,000. I'll most likely buy one or two. I'm serious.
 
0
•••
philfischer said:
If you can get 10K for that name. Take it. But what do I know.

Phil


:yell: Comment of the week
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back