IT.COM

What car are you driving?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

trp3

MemberTop Member
Impact
Since I could afford me a car through domaining, I just wanted to ask out of curiosity:

'What car are you driving'?

Just feel free to share with a pic if you do not mind. :)

Best regards,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Vw convertible

Last edited:
•••
I'm currently rolling in a 2001 Monte Carlo SS.

•••
We recycled our 4x4 Explorer when we moved from Winnipeg (insert cold and snow joke here) to Victoria, and now most everything is walking distance. When having a car makes sense www[.]MODO[.]COOP is our CAD $8.00 / hour rideshare of choice, and up the block can pick up a Cube, Rogue or even a little Scion sports coupe depending on the mood or what's available. Max rate tops out at $64 / day: gas and insurance included.

•••
Saturn Aura. I love this car because of the interior.

saturn-aura-xr-2014-pics-83388.jpg

05auto1.600.jpg

•••
Little bump, feel free to share your one. :)

•••
Whatever car my wife has finished driving, after I finish its to the scrap yard, presently 2005 sonata with 190,000 miles.

•••
•••
•••
Subaru Impreza WRX STi - 2001

•••
•••
I am a Biker..this is my third bike, not very powerful but agile enough in the jungle.

image.jpg

•••
None, but within 5 years I want to buy a Tesla or whatever self-driving car will be the best at that moment (at a decent price).

•••
My last 3 cars;

Mitsubishi FTO
Mazda RX-8
Ford Focus

I seem to be getting progressively more boring as I get older.

:'(

•••
•••
Since I started investing in new gTLD's I have had to downgrade my ride a bit!

pigeonriderNP.jpg

•••
But my real ride looks almost exactly like this although I don't have a picture of it!
Same make, model, year and color! Not nearly as smooth a ride as my pigeonshit cruiser!

MyCarNP.jpg

•••
upload_2017-7-4_7-52-55.png

upload_2017-7-4_7-53-30.png

My 2009 2.2 TD Mazda 6! But it all about the number plate ;)

•••
•••
Toyota Corolla Hatchback

•••
•••
•••
I am driving the second most petrol saving car in the world.

•••
I liked my previous car a lot. 1994 Peugeot 106 with 80l liquid gas tank. With full LPG and petrol tanks it was able to drive ~1500km without refueling.

1024px-Peugeot_106_front_20090730.jpg

•••
08 mini cooper S, her name is Mitzi

•••
Right now I am driving Toyota Yaris 2016, 4th most economical non-hybrid Toyotas I believe. Still, I pay a lot for Gas.
Capture.JPG

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back