NameSilo

What are your criteria when you buy a domain name?

Labeled as debate in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion, started by TheBuyerz, Mar 30, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. TheBuyerz

TheBuyerz Established Member

Hi,

All is in the title.

For me, I check first if the domain name is already sold on namebio, using web archive to know if the domain name have interest in the past (Personally, I don't check for backlinks, domain name age etc.).

Other than that, I look for a fresh domain names easy to remember, brandable and who went under the domainers' radar (Even they were never registered in the past) <= My main focus on this.

Waiting for your answers.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP Blue Account

3. alonzo33

alonzo33 Established Member

i do the same plus BL check, but sometimes it is also a love at first sight even if the buisness don't works on feelings but yeahhhh

4. Pay.My.id

Pay.My.id Established Member

Its my personal question when I buy domains :

- How long I would hold this domain ?

- Could I cover renewal / transfer domain if this domain fail to sell on my time target without pay with my active budget , cause I should to pay with passive income ?

So , I never pay renewal / transfer domain with my active income , every domain would pay itself . You could use this strategy by park that domain , rent or build it before sell to end user.

Its doesn't matter if you choose .com , net , nGTLD or whatever extension you like , as long as they could drive revenue to cover renewal / transfer , take it...

Cause we need time before domain sold on high price. Or let's them expire when you could do nothing with that domain.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice