Dynadot

What are you watching right now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Since there is a What are you listening to at the moment thread, was curious as to what people are watching right now. Always looking for a new good show to watch. Finished up Ray Donovan a couple of weeks ago. On Season 8 of Homeland. Both good

Westworld Season 3 starts tonight on HBO, looks like it might be good

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I highly recommend Dark

Last edited:
•••
I signed up to Netflix just so I could see the 7 episode series "The Queen's Gambit"
It was worth it, The Queen's Gambit series was very good.
The link below shows the world chess champion's analysis of one of the games
played in the series.

•••
I am enjoying the Closing Ceremonies of the 2020 Olympics. A wonderful exposition of Japanese culture in song and dance. Such a diverse culture, full of flavour and tradition. :xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
Watching my tablet lose its battery

•••
Netflix’s You,

Also where are you, @JB Lions?

Whatever you were watching is gone, like you.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••

just like trump, a republican donkey.

Last edited:
•••
Ol' boys and musical toys... they sound like sh*t but still havin' fun :giggle:

•••
•••
Encore... quickest 8 minutes ever :ROFL:

RIP Mr Williams

•••
•••
Watching The Beautiful Sunset.

P.S. Not a TV show.
:happy:

•••
Just finished watching the 1st series of the below - moved onto the second, pretty cool but if you are a sensitive soul don't watch them and blame me.....

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just watched Ozark season 4 part 2.. I think that's it for the show..

Pretty good

•••
•••
•••

The Art of Life​

A documentary about the art of living outside of conventions, in deep integrity with one's essence. ......

As a rising star in the field of abstract mathematics, Michael discovered that he could see beauty and pattern where others could not. But his path was not to be inside academia, or even inside society. He went on a grand adventure to unify his Buddhism with his ability to see an expanded view of reality. .....

Last edited:
•••
•••
From good old days... Sliders, season 1. One of favorite moments:

•••
Making my way through all 15 seasons of Supernatural - again!

•••
Watching the part-huskies play along the pressure cracks in the ice ...partially open water @ sub-zero.

I was thinking "stupid dogs, they're gonna fall thru." Sure enough, one dog falls thru; another tries saving him by pulling the scruff of his neck, but he falls thru, yet manages to pop out and dive into the snow to dry off, then pulls the other dog out, who freeze dries and shakes it off. Rinse and repeat...they do this over and over.

This obviously wasn't their first rodeo in the snow, lol. 🐶❄️🐺

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back