Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What are you making?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

What do you make?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • $0

    2 
    votes
    15.4%
  • $1 - $10

    3 
    votes
    23.1%
  • $11 - $25

    2 
    votes
    15.4%
  • $26 - $50

    1 
    vote
    7.7%
  • $51 - $100

    2 
    votes
    15.4%
  • $101 - $200

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • $201 - $500

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • $501 - $1000

    1 
    vote
    7.7%
  • $1001 - $2000

    1 
    vote
    7.7%
  • $2001 - $5000

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • $5001 - $10000

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • $10001 +

    1 
    vote
    7.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

petertdavis

Established Member
Impact
1
Just curious if anyone will share info on what they're making from traffic from expired domains. I'm interested in seeing what people make on Sedo, Domainsponsor, and others like it. How many domains do you have, and what's your monthly take?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Woops! You are suppose to make money doing this? So far I have just been spending money. lol
meljr
 
0
•••
I will be keeping my day job!
 
0
•••
Originally posted by meljr
Woops! You are suppose to make money doing this? So far I have just been spending money. lol
meljr

as the saying goes, 'you've got to spend money to make money'

Hasn't happen for me yet :bah:
 
0
•••
I do it for fun, Id estimated $500/YR
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Darkfire001
I do it for fun, Id estimated $500/YR


In some parts of the world you can live well on that. ;)
 
0
•••
500 USD = 22,727.56 INR

About average man's MONTHLY wage.

Not yearly.
It might be enough for me though for 6 mths. though.
 
0
•••
It'd be rough living on that per week here. :o
 
0
•••
I have made $12 in sales :)

But spent over $500+
 
Last edited:
0
•••
That's about my annual TacoBell Tab?

meljr

Originally posted by petertdavis
It'd be rough living on that per week here. :o
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back