NameSilo

What are the 10 best things to do for seo?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What are the 10 best things to do for seo?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like this question.

My hard guess:

1. Unique good quality content.
2. A lot of unique content.
3. Backlinks from high PR sites with keyword rich anchor tag.
4. Keyword research to find the best words/phrase based on KEI vs relevance
5. KW in title.
6. KW in H1
7. KW in domain/URL
8. Getting listed in DMOZ ...
9. KW spread on body text.
10. Internal navigation set straight

I am sure I forgot some but those are elementary.

•••
There are a lot of so called Tricks out there as well as Good Advice .... But the Best thing you can have is Patience .... Rome wasn't Built in a single day , or Month , or Quarter even .... Don't expect miracles over night ;)

•••
10. make a frequent visits on seo related forums for updates & latest on search engine algos.

Last edited:
•••
add bots to your boards if your using IPB, not sure about vB, but i added over 700 bots to my forums and in 2 days i was listed number 7 on ask.com, and a week later i had over 500 hits from google.com

•••
for me the best is to have the site in the top position in google,
How to do it? I usually put backlins from high and medium PR domains with clear keyword anchor text,
doing this you dont need to submit the site to any search engine, because the crawlers will spidder your site.

•••
Just an additional.. Try to get links to dite that is related to you.. Google gives more points to this....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back