IT.COM

What are some good affiliate programs?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am making a general personal type of site, with humour/reviews/downloads etc.

I have signed up to Amazons prog and also Google ad sense...But I am also making a 'advertisemant' page on my site where I will put ads in one place and one page rather then all over, I feel this will be better, anyway, I need some good progs to put on there, pay per click ones would be best, but anything good considered.

Thanks for any help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would advise against that (putting all ads on one page) - if visitors see a link saying 'advertisement page', I'll bet my hard drives (:lol:) that none will click on it. You're better off placing strategic ads on each page.

Oh, yea... and a good affiliate network is adbutler.com (german),

•••
Hmm, I tend to disagree, personally I hate ads all over sites, so If i put a page with all ads on it (Their only be about 5-8 different ads), I think people will be happier to click on a banner, we'll see.

I'll check out adbutler.com, thanks.

•••
I would check the terms of service for adsense.
I dont use it - but I think it cant be displayed with other ads?
am I wrong?

•••
You CAN display adsense ads together with other ads/banners on the same page

•••
Right as long as they're not similar or competiting I think.

I wouldn't go the banner route. Create seperate pages and use seo to optimize the page then use a simple purchase button that links to your affiliate. Every page should be different in keywords. You'll get more traffic, people will more likely click it, your site can cover more topics and can use adsense to its full potential.

•••
For Adsense, can't be any other text affiliate links, and be careful with that.

Good affiliate program sites, linkshare.com , cj.com , befree (Now cj methinks), etc.

-Allan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back