NameSilo

What affiliate script do...?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What affiliate management scripts, do the top hosting companies use?

HostGator?
Wirenine?

etc... use?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many of them use networks like CJ.

Not sure what those 2 use. I checked the HostGator affiliate app and don't
recognize the form. Typically I can tell what it is, if it's a program I've seen before.

•••
•••
CJ (commission junction) is probably the biggest affiliate network around.

•••
ok, where do I get that script?

•••
bLaZ3n said:
ok, where do I get that script?

you must buy that script i guest

•••
CJ is not a script that you by and put on your site. It is a remotely hosted traffic site. In other words, you have to pay money, get your site listed and its banners and then they manage your affiliate program for you.

•••
A cheaper alternative is to check out shareasale.com , a few hundred bucks will get your affiliate program up and running. They seem to have a lot of hosting and registration related merchants there.

•••
heres what I suggest, first go to shareasale.com and get your feet wet. Then start a in-house aff program with http://www.idevdirect.com/idevaffiliate.php script.

Then, after your company is established a bit more, attempt to get into clickbank.com (if digital product) and CJ.com

Granted you have to have a good product and great compensation plan for an affiliate program to work, you can greatly increase your business by an affiliate program.

•••
ShareASale has been the best network that I have ever worked with so far. I have also heard that many advertisers also find it a good network to work with.

Idevdirect is popular, but I believe you have to manage it yourself whereas ShareASale is mostly managed for you I believe.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back