domain What about dietreviews.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

James3

Established Member
Impact
I'd love some insight into this name. Anyone?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Massive! $2000-5000 range.

•••
Massive! $1000-3000 range.

•••
Heh. Thanks. I like that you posted twice and got less excited the second time :D

I'm trying to think of how I would attempt to direct sell this name. But it's so general I'm not sure who the buyer might be. Any thoughts?

...Or I could always go the auction route. But I try to not do that as it's never really worked for me.

•••
Hahaha. Sorry for that!

I also have a couple of domain names, but selling them "directly" is not quite easy. I too want the "secret" for directly selling or simply selling a little "faster".

If anyone that "secret", kindly share it!

•••
Well I've sold around 10 domains in my life. Never made a killing, but had a couple of good hits. And auctions have all been complete failures for me. Direct selling has worked. (I don't want to say "worked well" because it's a slog). But finding prospective buyers and reaching out to them via email / social media has been decently successful. The thing is, you better have a good domain if you're going to bug someone. (If it's not worth over $1000 at auction, you're not going to get anywhere IMHO).

I have no idea how to sell a domain worth less than $1000 for that reason. I guess you just put it up for auction and pray.

My biggest success was a direct sale of a name that was the exact name of the company that bought it. (But not a trademark). That took about 2 days to sell. :) If only they could all be that easy.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back