IT.COM

TV We've lost Mary Ann (Dawn Wells) from Gilligans Island

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
As a boy I would sneak out before the final bell, unlock my bike and ride home like the wind when I was in the 3rd grade to see back to back re-runs of Gilligan's Island. I would race in the house, grab the peanut butter jar, 4 slices of bread, and the jug of milk and head to the TV room. If only life were so simple now. May she rest in peace and know all the smiles she brought (and brings) to millions of us around the planet.

'Gilligan's Island' star Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann, dies of COVID-19 complications

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/g...-19-complications/ar-BB1cmibQ?ocid=uxbndlbing

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Here's a nice article about her and her career,

I just read that article and I agree, it was well written and informative...thanks for posting it.

BTW, I've shared the news will a few friends and associates roughly my age and to a man, all these bad asses said something I've never heard them admit...this thing (her passing) has made them sad.

•••
RIP

When you're a celebrity your death occurs by the numbers.

https://gematriaeffect.news/dawn-we...nd-dead-at-82-from-covid-19-december-30-2020/

Screen-Shot-2020-12-31-at-12.53.59-PM-2048x290.png

Screen-Shot-2020-12-31-at-12.54.24-PM.png

She is dead at 82, on an 82 date numerology.

12/30/2020 = 12+30+20+20 = 82 *Covid = 82 *Dead at 82

Screen-Shot-2020-12-31-at-12.55.27-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-12-30-at-2.16.55-PM.png

Last edited:
•••
Hi

in my fantasy, i preferred Mary Ann over Ginger

with that tomboy quality similar to Elly May Clampett
made her seem more like the girl next door...
the one who's pigtails i used to pull, as we played in the yard.

imo...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back