Dynadot

domain weshopremotely.com and generationremote.com

NameSilo
Watch

kdbloom30

Established Member
Impact
The first one I think is ideal for an online marketplace. I was actually considering developing it into an online shopping directory of links with shopping blogs and such. The latter speaks to this generation of ppl that do everything remotely: school, shopping, socializing, etc. I was thinking $3,000 to $5,000 each to the right end user or a broker with a like minded client(s).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I struggle with these, sadly. Just my opinion

We Shop Remotely (dot com) ...I'd like just Shop Away (dot com), or something along those lines, in terms of a replacement that is somewhat similar in meaning. If you can hook up with a good broker that is willing to help out or if you have development ideas, I'd encourage you to do that. Hope it works out

Last edited:
•••
Hi jhm,

Thank you for your feedback.

•••
I struggle with these, sadly. Just my opinion

We Shop Remotely (dot com) ...I'd like just Shop Away (dot com), or something along those lines, in terms of a replacement that is somewhat similar in meaning. If you can hook up with a good broker that is willing to help out or if you have development ideas, I'd encourage you to do that. Hope it works out
What do you think of these:
metaxlm.com
metaslack.io

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back