NameSilo

events Welcome to me and Hope to struck gold

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DeeJay23

Established Member
Impact
A novice in domaining and hopefully will be successful!

Greetings to all!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NamePros and good luck!

•••
Hello @DeeJay23 !

Welcome aboard to NamePros!! :)

•••
Thanks guys! Would wish to gain some insights where to sell cypto currency or marketing related domains.

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
HI @DeeJay23 Welcome to Namepros. You can try to list your any and every domain including crypto names at every marketplace simultaneously and wait and watch which ones works for you. Wish you the best. :)

•••
HI @DeeJay23 Welcome to Namepros. You can try to list your any and every domain including crypto names at every marketplace simultaneously and wait and watch which ones works for you. Wish you the best. :)
That's a great info! Will I not be flooding namepros with that tactic? I'll better stick to one marketplace then and see what happens.

•••
That's a great info! Will I not be flooding namepros with that tactic? I'll better stick to one marketplace then and see what happens.

NP wont mind that kind of flooding. listing at single marketplace can also work but recommended is always trying all marketplaces. Best wishes.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to namepros.
You'll learn a lot here :)

-MOTO

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back