Weird Facebook Thing

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Fallen

Established Member
Impact
0
While on facebook I accidentally hit the "ctrl + a" and everything got selected on the homepage and then I noticed something weird. On the left hand side under the second "More" in the "news feed" heading I saw that "SO : 306.27 →" was highlighted. I wondered what it was but I myself have no idea. Does anyone here know. Im just really bored and curious as to what it means.
 

Attachments

  • facebook.jpg
    facebook.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 72
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Might be some debug information kept there by some developer.

Some have habit of putting this kind of debug info out while some output HTML comments and then view the source to see how the application is working.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back