Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Website Security Basic of GoDaddy Query

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

likewise

Established Member
Impact
1
Honestly I am not sure where to put this query. So, here it is.

Recently I received an email saying that I should update the "Website Security Basic" pack. Funny thing is that I didn't even knew the website had something like it. Four years ago I just bought the hosting package. And the most interesting part is that few months ago. I decided install a plugin on my site. Back then the support said that I don't even have any firewall installed. Then what am I paying for here?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back