Domain Empire

Website ripped

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
My site www.dfragnation.com
rippeed site www.ownedhosting.com

He offered to purchase my design for 3 times more than what its worth, so i looked into him, the guy is 13 and has scammed many people over at CT, so I sa id no, he also tried to scam me of my gaming cms....then yesterday I see his site had ripped another design, a thread was imemdiatly started on CT, someone then posted his design had changed and as you do you check it out, turns out its my design....he doesn't respond to emails, he lives in the usa so I can't call him.

I have contacted godaddy but I doubt they will help, his domain is regged with them, but not sure about hosting, he's scamming people for $$ for hosting and web designs and gaming servers.

Any help appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lol wow, thats really bad.

so blatent.

Contact your lawyer, get him to start doing the paper work if it means that much to you

•••
well cant u go to a pay phone and contact him internationally?
if his 13 then u can esily speak to his parents

and also he might be hosting himself?

•••
•••
Wow, that really sucks. I can't believe that he would do that so obviously.
By the way, you should just ring his parents once and tell them what he has done and that you intend to take legal action unless something is done about it. I've seen this done to teenage scammers countless times, and have yet to see it fail.
Good luck ;)

•••
under latest news on his site he spelled "our" as "are"... great, proffesional hosting all right.

Do you best to contact him or his parents. If not, contact your lawyer.

•••
Yep. he needs put in his place, and at 13, what's he gonna be like when he's older if he gets away with it now.

•••
If you are in another country, you type this in your phone;

Then all his numbers except the first.

•••
He is hosted by rackforce, if you want to contact them, I am sure they help you.

•••
Hes probably some little kid thats looking for a good laugh. Try contacting his hosting company for more info.

•••
I did contact rackforce last Thursday, heard nothing back whatsoever.

•••
ReaperUK said:
I did contact rackforce last Thursday, heard nothing back whatsoever.

Try the abuse department instead of regular support. Most major hosting companies have an "abuse@" address.

go on record by Sending him a Cease & Desist letter formally. Send one to all his email contacts. Also send one by mail to his home as well as addressed to his parents. They are financialy responsible for his thefts as a minor.

Also, make screen prints of anything that can be used against him, as well as copies of emails or anyting he's written.

•••
I did send an email to [email protected] but nothing, spoke to them several times on chat and they said the guy will get around to dealing with it, I sent an email to all the contacts I could find, he's also ripped and scammed others, people in the us have tried calling his house but nothing so far.

•••
That sucks, hope you get to him somehow, so he cant use your layouts.
Nice layout btw! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back