Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Harding

AssetReturns.comEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It’s an interesting idea. Trying to capture interest on first landing with words alone. The question then becomes - whether those words you chose are the best possible ones.

•••
It’s an interesting idea. Trying to capture interest on first landing with words alone. The question then becomes - whether those words you chose are the best possible ones.
Very true - the importance of copy can never be understated. Given that so few words appear on the initial landing page, each word carries more value. It's something I definitely intend to tweak, as I further consolidate what I want my brand image to be. Do you see potential in the immediate CTA, despite having a minimal flow?

Thank you for your feedback :)

•••
It's a decent looking site on a mobile device. A lot of fluff and not a lot of domains though.

You lost me as a potential customer when the button took me to Flippa.

Your image could and would be far more professional if you had your domains listed on the site.

Going in the right direction though.

•••
It's a decent looking site on a mobile device. A lot of fluff and not a lot of domains though.

You lost me as a potential customer when the button took me to Flippa.

Your image could and would be far more professional if you had your domains listed on the site.

Going in the right direction though.

Very true. I agree in that I need to further populate the site with the domains that I have for sale - beyond the simply scrolling widget that's present on the site.

It's valuable to me to know that the third-party link is enough to lose trust in the process. Thank you for that. I'll look into setting up a catalogue within the site to keep people from leaving. Do you have any preferences for how to go about doing that on a WP website? Recommended plugins or formats?

Thank you very much, once again!

•••
bad font sizes.
so large different in size between <h> tags and body fonts looks not professional

•••
also dont like header and your green color selection.
the header looks empty..

•••
bad font sizes.
so large different in size between <h> tags and body fonts looks not professional
Fantastic - thank you for your feedback. I've been playing around with the font sizes, so they're still a work in progress. I'll strongly consider your recommendations as I continue to make improvements :xf.smile:

•••
Here is a paragraph I'de like to suggest might benefit from a bit more personalized re-write:

Current -

Let's Talk

(1)Have any questions about the process?

(2) To submit a query, either fill out the form provided, or reach out to me directly at [email protected]. I'm here to help.

(3) In an industry built on trust and credibility, feel confident and secure that you will be offered a smooth experience - connecting you and your business with the domain you need.

BELOW is a suggested more personalized type of re-write -

(1) Do you have any questions about the process?

(2) To submit an inquiry just fill out the form provided or reach out to me directly!

I'm Joshua and I'm here to assist you in any way I can. You can always reach me at [email protected].

(3) In an industry built on trust and credibility, I want you to feel confident and secure that you will receive a professional, smooth experience - connecting you and your business with the domain you need.

The " Let's Talk " paragraph IMO is the most likely paragraph to propel a potential buyer to move forward with an inquiry / offer.

•••
I can't offer you enough of my thanks - your write up is so deeply appreciated. Thank you, thank you.

Active vs. passive, and now that you've pointed it out, I feel silly for not having implemented an active voice in the first place (Rule #1).

I agree with your final point. The contact form is ultimately where they either do, or don't express interest in a potential acquisition, and it's my responsibility to ensure that they do.

Again, all of my thanks.

•••
Here is a paragraph I'de like to suggest might benefit from a bit more personalized re-write:

Current -

Let's Talk

(1)Have any questions about the process?

(2) To submit a query, either fill out the form provided, or reach out to me directly at [email protected]. I'm here to help.

(3) In an industry built on trust and credibility, feel confident and secure that you will be offered a smooth experience - connecting you and your business with the domain you need.

BELOW is a suggested more personalized type of re-write -

(1) Do you have any questions about the process?

(2) To submit an inquiry just fill out the form provided or reach out to me directly!

I'm Joshua and I'm here to assist you in any way I can. You can always reach me at [email protected].

(3) In an industry built on trust and credibility, I want you to feel confident and secure that you will receive a professional, smooth experience - connecting you and your business with the domain you need.

The " Let's Talk " paragraph IMO is the most likely paragraph to propel a potential buyer to move forward with an inquiry / offer.

Alright - I've since made the copy improvements you've suggested (with slight modifications to avoid direct plagiarism). Additionally, I've re-worked the colour palette and font selection.

Let me know what you think of the changes relative to its previous aesthetic!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back