Domain Empire

Website Hosting Services?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
From the suggestions of the forum, I have built a basic website which will receive all of my redirected parked domain traffic. It is my understanding that since most of my domains concentrate on one industry, this will provide a better opportunity to maximize my returns.

Most importantly, are there any low-cost but quality hosting services you would recommend?

Second, please share any tips for making such a basic website profitable?

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
find at findmyhosting.com

•••
What is your website's (if any) main goal?

To make money? To build a list? To tell people about your
offline business?

The more specific, the better.

•••
davezan said:
What is your website's (if any) main goal?

To make money? To build a list? To tell people about your
offline business?

The more specific, the better.

Good point. I have large number of industry specific domains that I am holding on speculation. They do not generate a significant amount of traffic but I am still looking for a way to subsidize my holding costs. The concensus from another thread, was to slap up a basic industry specific website, redirect all the domains to this site, and then use Adsense for advertising.

So my immediate goal is to keep costs low and generate advertising income. Then if the site is successful, I would like to further develop it.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back