IT.COM

advice Website Help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CJ6

My favorite movies are too offensive now. Whimps.Top Member
Impact
I need help. I am looking for a website that I can install or setup where a registered user can upload videos to a gallery (where the video resides on my account on YouTube), upload images to an image gallery, rate and/or comment on other videos or images in the galleries, or report media to the administrators. Users/Visitors would be able to browse the video or image gallery whenever they want and do not need to be logged in. The ability to link to a current YouTube video would be nice to have, but so that the video opens up in the video gallery (where users can comment or vote).

In the future, it who's be nice to have ad support so that I can hire a professional Web developer/have professional logo created. But, that's farther down the line.

I prefer free or extremely cheap because this is just a fun website for me and I'm not a web developer. I am used to WordPress, but that's about it. I am willing to look at non-wordpress products. I have any application installed from Softaculous at my disposal.

Do you understand what I'm looking for? I'm looking for suggestions on website already created, turn key (free or cheap), or advice on WordPress, themes, or plug-ins needed. Website examples would be appreciated also.

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can do this with forms such as Gravity Forms, etc. However, make sure you run something like Wordfence and always keep your plugins up to date. If you pay for GF (mentioned above) and the subscription expires, then you leave yourself vulnerable.

For graphics, there is a member here I have used for projects over several years and their rates are very affordable: @sheryonline

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back