Dynadot

Humor: NamePros Videos

NameSilo
Watch
Welcome to the NamePros Video Showcase Thread

We started this thread so everyone had a place to share their NamePros related videos. Feel free to use any of the videos in this thread in your blogs / articles.

Have a video to share?
Please follow the guidelines below:

• Your video MUST be about NamePros and reference NamePros.com in a positive way
  • You must be ok with others referencing your video on their own websites
  • Video categories may include: Tutorials, Testimonials, Advertisement, Fan / Follower, or Comical humor
  • Video may NOT contain any nudity or illegal acts

Below are just a few videos we collected so far to get the thread started. We look forward to seeing others video contributions.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some of those videos were... interesting. D-:

Go NamePros! ;)

•••
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Va8hf5CfU&feature=plcp"]NamePros Video - YouTube[/ame]

Here's mine :)

•••
Another video for the collection.... lol

Last edited:
•••
Below are just a few videos we collected so far to get the thread started. We look forward to seeing others video contributions.

I only have three words.

WTF?

•••
Didn't get past the first video. If she is a member here I officially have a forum crush

•••
Another video for the collection

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Another for the collection, a NamePros Chicken impersonation lol

Last edited:
•••
:lol: Sounds like a chicken, walks like chicken- must be a chicken!

I like what he did with the leaves. :D

NP member?

•••
:lol: Sounds like a chicken, walks like chicken- must be a chicken!

I like what he did with the leaves. :D

NP member?

Not sure if they want their account name associated with the funny video or not. However (without revealing to much), Most the videos here have a pretty High chance of the maker also being a member here at NamePros (even if obtained elsewhere). :hehe:

Eric Lyon

•••
Not sure if they want their account name associated with the funny video or not. However (without revealing to much), Most the videos here have a pretty High chance of the maker also being a member here at NamePros (even if obtained elsewhere). :hehe:

Eric Lyon

:D I actually thought you got those Youtube users who make videos to make the funny videos. lol

True, I doubt members would like to be singled out... although it would make them an instant hit at NP. :snaphappy:

I am now inspired to make a video. We'll see... :D

:wave:

•••
•••
Please don't ...

It sounds like a bad idea right? :D

Although I do not plan to appear in the video. Maybe some chick I know.

Congrats on the 5,000 btw. :tu:

•••
How to close a Thread

How to close your own thread on NamePros
(Note: Closing thread option is mainly for the Marketplace and not available in all forums)

Last edited:
•••
I don't get that choice on my threads in the break room that I want to close.

•••
•••
Thanks, you should be able to now :)

Eric lyon

Thanks!

I also can't in the newbie, adult breakroom.. etc etc. Is this supposed to be limited to certain locations?

I can confirm it was fixed in the break room! It was with a touch of sadness and regret that I closed that thread :'(

•••
Thanks!

I also can't in the newbie, adult breakroom.. etc etc. Is this supposed to be limited to certain locations?

I can confirm it was fixed in the break room! It was with a touch of sadness and regret that I closed that thread :'(

Correct, it's not all forums that have that option, it's mostly used in the marketplace forums when sales are finalized so members can then open a new thread. The marketplace has limits on how many threads can be active at the same time depending on user group, so the closing ability is a huge asset to keeping within those limits.

I can set the adult breakroom the same as the general breakroom, However, the newbie forum may benefit from threads staying open in the event the search feature is used and a member has a question on an older topic, its easier to ask in an already established thread than starting a duplicate thread (when applicable).

I'll have the adult breakroom set within the next 10 minutes for closing threads. :)

Eric Lyon

•••
Correct, it's not all forums that have that option, it's mostly used in the marketplace forums when sales are finalized so members can then open a new thread. The marketplace has limits on how many threads can be active at the same time depending on user group, so the closing ability is a huge asset to keeping within those limits.

I can set the adult breakroom the same as the general breakroom, However, the newbie forum may benefit from threads staying open in the event the search feature is used and a member has a question on an older topic, its easier to ask in an already established thread than starting a duplicate thread (when applicable).

I'll have the adult breakroom set within the next 10 minutes for closing threads. :)

Eric Lyon

Good explanation. It makes sense and I understand that there's always PMs to mods.

Thanks for the clear answer (and the video which made me understand I wasn't losing my mind when I couldn't find the option!).
:bingo:

Last edited:
•••
How to make a thread with a poll

How to make a thread with a poll

Last edited:
•••
Where to find unique thread views

Where to find unique thread views

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Okay, Bikini Girl video was fine, but I think NP needs to stay classy and go for a more....intellectual approach. Does she own anything in like, say, French Maid attire? :P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back