Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Website Development Required

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nastyrunner

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi! I require someone who can make a website similar to ifreelance. I don't have a huge budget, and therefore require someone who wants to earn some extra cash, and knows the work behind it.
All suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can you please state your budget. Thanks.
 
0
•••
We can work for you, but we may ask as well for the allotted budget so we can make a quote.
 
0
•••
To be honest, I have nothing specific in mind. But I can surely state that it is not above $400. So if this is low, please do let me know, and I'll consider it.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
Hello Sir !
I can get your work done in your budget.
Sent you a PM.
Kindly Check.
Hope you will consider me for this job.
Thanks.
 
0
•••
Hi,

I have a script for one of leading Job Portal.Please contact me if you are interested to buy it.

With Regards,
Fourways
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back