- Impact
- 15
https://muzivc.com
All current and finished projects are on the website.
I am open to all offers and there is no set pricing.
Pay on completion.
I am trying to build a more extensive portfolio.
10+ years plus experience with websites and maintaining them.
I'll also host you for free, or you can request the files on completion if you would rather host yourself.
You will need to purchase a domain under your own account (GoDaddy) for peace of mind. Or I will provide it on a subomain for you.
Pm me with any questions. We can chat directly on discord preferably. No waiting around for emails to come back.
I also have video editing experience, and a YouTube channel with videos that currently have over 2 million total views and around 8k subscribers. I know how to build a following. I have done it myself.
Have a great day.
Thanks for reading.
All current and finished projects are on the website.
I am open to all offers and there is no set pricing.
Pay on completion.
I am trying to build a more extensive portfolio.
10+ years plus experience with websites and maintaining them.
I'll also host you for free, or you can request the files on completion if you would rather host yourself.
You will need to purchase a domain under your own account (GoDaddy) for peace of mind. Or I will provide it on a subomain for you.
Pm me with any questions. We can chat directly on discord preferably. No waiting around for emails to come back.
I also have video editing experience, and a YouTube channel with videos that currently have over 2 million total views and around 8k subscribers. I know how to build a following. I have done it myself.
Have a great day.
Thanks for reading.
Last edited:
















