Domain Empire

advice Website automatically redirected to spam website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
My website is getting automatically redirected to some spam website.

Shoutscoop.com

Can anyone help?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If it is, I wouldn't advise anyone visit the site!

Look at your page source, contact your web host, look for header redirects, run malware scans ...

•••
have u tried disabling plugins?

code.png

thats the first redirect location, then redirects to few more domains

maybe start here ... ? .

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45148192/wordpress-site-infected-with-malware

•••
•••
I already have wordfence installed

•••
I just went to shoutscoop and looks OK, OH but then I couldn't see the math quiz pics and I disabled adblock and yes off we go! I am on linux so I have no fear : smile :

AdBlock prevented it from happening so that may help you troubleshoot

•••
If it is, I wouldn't advise anyone visit the site!

Look at your page source, contact your web host, look for header redirects, run malware scans ...
I just went to shoutscoop and looks OK, OH but then I couldn't see the math quiz pics and I disabled adblock and yes off we go! I am on linux so I have no fear : smile :

AdBlock prevented it from happening so that may help you troubleshoot

Just activated another wordpress theme (Twenty fifteen) . Now its not redirected. Is theme an issue ?

•••

Just activated another wordpress theme (Twenty fifteen) . Now its not redirected. Is theme an issue ?
Shouldn't be, unless someone inserted malware / adware / redirect into the theme...

•••
Shouldn't be, unless someone inserted malware / adware / redirect into the theme...

How can i check where is this redirect ?

•••
Its in your database ... check the link ...

*pls backup your database first

•••
•••
•••
Have you contacted your hosting provider?
I have always had very high protection with mine.

•••
a MySQL expert might be able to help you remove that

but .. the real question is : How did it get in there ?

just removing it wont solve the real issue, it might come back

•••
a MySQL expert might be able to help you remove that

but .. the real question is : How did it get in there ?

just removing it wont solve the real issue, it might come back

Don't know, how it came there. Anyways thanks

•••
Just spent 20 minutes solving math puzzles on your site, would be lovely to add hidden spoiler correct answers and hide comments where other people have already shared answers : smile :
/OT

•••
Just spent 20 minutes solving math puzzles on your site, would be lovely to add hidden spoiler correct answers and hide comments where other people have already shared answers : smile :
/OT

Ok :xf.smile::xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back