Website Appraisal (factscope.com)

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

MGrimaldi

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
68
Guys ,I really want your feedback.
What are the positive points in the website ,what are the negative ones and how could they be fixed.
The link is http://www.factscope.com
And ,what is it appraised for

Thanks in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I find it REALLY annoying to have a popup I can't close show up ten seconds after I land on the home page. I certainly would never return.
 
1
•••
You mean the Subscription pop up Box?
 
0
•••
Yes.
 
1
•••
oh ,great ,thank you for your feedback ,I will remove the pop up box.
Any thing else that you think is misplaced or should be changed?
 
0
•••
Same here.
Turns me off and I am sure most visitors.
Pop ups of any kind are like so 2000.
 
1
•••
Great ,thank you for your feedback ,I'm removing the Subscription Pop Up Box.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
anymore feedbacks/appraisals?
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back