domain WEBSERVICEPLUS (d0T) Com - 20 years old - Appraisal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

yusufefe

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I'm bought new domain. This domain 20 years old. Please appraisal my domain ($)
webserviceplus_com.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Nice name. Priced right imo
Did you purchase from BuyDômains?

•••
I would say it's worth between $150,000 to $200,500. Great seo potential and good to park, amazing domain.

Last edited:
•••
I would say it's worth between $150,000 to $200,500. Great seo potential and good to park, amazing domain.
4.5K bin is too little you should raise it right away or switch to make an offer.

•••
4.5K bin is too little you should raise it right away or switch to make an offer.
Nice name. Priced right imo
Did you purchase from BuyDômains?
Thanks for the comments and suggestions. Someone who sees it here has made an offer, if he is reading the topic, I will reject your offer.

•••
That's a huge increase in just a few months after BuyDomains owned it until end of March 2023.

Why?

Last edited:
•••
Good luck to you, OP!

Last edited:
•••
$15 to $90 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back