Webmasters plz help part-2

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

vivsin

Established Member
Impact
4
Ok here is the second problem
I am going to make a site in simple html
now
I want to add a script on top which can rotate banners , a fixed banner at a time untill i change it .

Secondly I want to use navigation column like PHP NUKE , is there any script to do that in JAVA ?

opps i forgot to mention i want to use external script , means all page of website should get modified on modification of that script .
Am I talking about JAVA APPLET?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
How much coding do you know?
 
0
•••
I think he knows CSS and Java but only 50% each.

Why are you askin that Bryan??

How much do you kno?!?
 
0
•••
Why are you askin that Bryan??

How much do you kno?!? = LOL LOL LOL LOL

its not about how much i know , I can do anything using books and even if I am confused i know u people are here to help me .
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back