Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Webmasters against online predators

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

danBoT

VIP Member
Impact
29
What do you think of the idea?

I'm thinking about having a security stamp for pages. Webmasters can signup for free. We would then need to test certian things on their sites such as if it is a forum past history of people trying to be predators and such if the site passed we would setup a page telling when they have joined and the last time we check on them. we will do random checks for the webmasters. We would also have ways to keep people safe mainly children. and we will also have other things for the webmasters to use for resources. I got WAOP.org for this project just seeing what you people think I though maybe I should give something back to the world.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back