J Joseph VIP Member VIP Trusted Contest Holder ★ 20 ★ Impact 37 99% 175 Feedback Jul 22, 2009 250 views 3 replies #1 Pending sale Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
kclark1515 Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 100% 2 Feedback Jul 23, 2009 #2 Are there any members? How long has the site been online? Any type in traffic? Stats?
J Joseph VIP Member VIP Trusted Contest Holder ★ 20 ★ Impact 37 99% 175 Feedback Jul 23, 2009 #3 The sites been online for over a year while I worked on it. Its got 13 members. Heres the traffic stats: http://www.talkdeveloping.com/stats.png
The sites been online for over a year while I worked on it. Its got 13 members. Heres the traffic stats: http://www.talkdeveloping.com/stats.png
liam_d The original NP Emo KidEstablished Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 25 100% 31 Feedback Jul 24, 2009 #4 Has the forum code been released anywhere? Can interested buyers have a look at the code to see what they will be working with? (I am interested purely for the forum so would like to see if it is worth it) Can we also get a shot of where the people are coming from (referral stats).
Has the forum code been released anywhere? Can interested buyers have a look at the code to see what they will be working with? (I am interested purely for the forum so would like to see if it is worth it) Can we also get a shot of where the people are coming from (referral stats).