Hey
I decided to get back into web design and apply some techniques i've learned in school. I am really excited to do some new work. For now I'm willing to do designs for cheap. I will ask for upfront money before I create the site, for my time and effort. I will not quit on the design until your satisfied.
I do:
I use photoshop and dreamweaver.
here is my portfolio of websites
http://www.lvimports.net
http://www.lvimports.tk
http://www.freeproxylists.com
http://www.proxz.com
http://www.proxz.com/forums
PM me if you want any work done
I decided to get back into web design and apply some techniques i've learned in school. I am really excited to do some new work. For now I'm willing to do designs for cheap. I will ask for upfront money before I create the site, for my time and effort. I will not quit on the design until your satisfied.
I do:
- layouts/templates
- banners
- buttons
- html
- install scripts
- apply skins
I use photoshop and dreamweaver.
here is my portfolio of websites
http://www.lvimports.net
http://www.lvimports.tk
http://www.freeproxylists.com
http://www.proxz.com
http://www.proxz.com/forums
PM me if you want any work done
















